Carol Doak's Foundation Paper (100 sheets, 81/2" x 11".)
* Use in most inkjet or laser printers or copy machines
* No shrinking, curling, or turning brittle!
* Holds up beautifully during stitching; tears away easily when you're done
What makes Carol Doaks Foundation Paper different?
* Its lightweight (wont create bulk when you join sections)
* Its absorbent (less ink transfer where you dont want it)
* Its non-coated (fabric wont slip on it)
Tips for Easy Use
When using a photocopier, inkjet or laser printer: Fill paper tray with Carol Doak's Foundation Paper and print or copy your pattern. You may also hand-feed single sheets.
When tracing: Lay a sheet of Carol Doak's Foundation Paper over pattern in book or magazine and place both over a light source. Trace with a fine-point permanent marker. A photocopy of the pattern is easier to handle than the actual book or magazine - just make sure the copy is exactly the same size as the pattern.
Pressing: Use a dry iron on a cotton setting and a press cloth on your ironing board cover to protect it from excess ink. 100 Sheets 8 1/2'' x 11''
Enter e-mail address to tell a friend